Orthodontics is the branch of dentistry that deals with the diagnosis, treatment and prevention of misaligned jaws and teeth. the Turkey has many experienced orthodontists treating patients from all over the world.
Discover the benefits of orthodontics in the Turkey. With experienced specialists and the most modern treatment methods, such as braces, clear aligners, lingual braces, splint therapy and surgical interventions, we offer individual and effective treatment for a perfect smile. Compare prices with other clinics and read testimonials from satisfied patients.
One of the biggest advantages of Turkish orthodontics compared to other countries is the cost savings. Treatment can be up to 50% cheaper than in other countries. Also, orthodontists in Turkey have access to the latest technologies and Treatments.
Orthodontics in Turkey: top treatment methods for a perfect smile
There are several treatment options for orthodontics, such as fixed braces, invisible braces, and orthodontic surgery. The orthodontist will work with the patient to select the most appropriate treatment.
An important thing that a patient should consider before deciding to have orthodontic treatment in Turkey is choosing the right doctor. It is important that you are treated by a qualified and experienced orthodontist to get the best results. It is recommended that you consult a doctor prior to treatment to clarify concerns and set expectations.
There are also some things that patients should pay attention to during the treatment process, such as: B. following the doctor's instructions, brushing your teeth regularly and complying with the aftercare. It is also important for patients to know treatment times and costs in advance to avoid surprises.
Overall, Turkey offers a good option for patients who want orthodontic treatment. With experienced orthodontists, low costs and modern technology, Turkey offers a great option for those who want orthodontic treatment. However, it is important for patients to do their research and ensure they are being treated by a qualified and experienced orthodontist to get the best results.
Another advantage of orthodontics in Turkey is the possibility of treatment with a Vacation to combine. Turkey is known for its stunning beaches, historical points of interest & sights and delicious food, making it a popular holiday destination. Patients can use the recovery time after treatment to enjoy the beautiful scenery of mountains and rivers.
Another advantage is that clinics and hospitals in Turkey meet international standards and are accredited by international organizations. Patients can rest assured that they are being treated in a modern facility with the latest technology and equipment.
In summary, orthodontics in Turkey offers patients the opportunity to receive quality treatment at an affordable price, as well as the opportunity to have a relaxing Vacation to enjoy. However, it is important for patients to do their research and ensure they are being treated by a qualified and experienced orthodontist to get the best results.
Some of the most common orthodontics offered in Turkey are:
- Fixed braces: These are the most commonly used braces and consist of metal or ceramic brackets that are bonded to the teeth. They work by continuously applying pressure to the teeth to move them into the correct position.
- Clear aligners: Clear aligners are invisible braces made from clear plastic. They are custom-made and fit exactly to the teeth. They are comfortable to wear and can be easily taken out when needed.
- Lingual Braces: Lingual braces are similar to fixed braces but are attached to the inside of the teeth. They are invisible and are therefore suitable for patients who want invisible braces.
- Self-Ligating Braces: Self-Ligating Braces: Self-ligating braces are fixed braces that work without ties. Instead, they use small clips or screws to control the movement of the teeth. You can reduce treatment time and make fewer adjustments.
- Orthodontic splinting: This treatment uses special splints to relax the jaw muscles and properly position the teeth. It can help relieve jaw pain and misaligned jaw.
- Retention: Retention is the follow-up treatment after orthodontic treatment. It involves wearing a retainer or aligner to ensure teeth stay in the correct position.
- Orthodontic Surgery: In some cases, orthodontic surgery may be required to correct complex jaw misalignments or deformities. It can also help reduce treatment time or improve treatment outcomes.
- Braces for Adults: More and more adults are opting for orthodontic treatment as they become more concerned about their misaligned teeth and misaligned teeth in adulthood. Today there are many treatment options designed specifically for adults, such as invisible braces or orthodontic splint therapy.
- Invisalign: Invisalign is an invisible aligner made of clear plastic. It consists of a series of splints that are worn one after the other to slowly move the teeth. It is particularly popular with adults because it is unobtrusive and comfortable.
- Interception: Interception is an early orthodontic treatment aimed at detecting and treating problems in the growth of the jaw and teeth before they become more difficult to correct. It can help avoid the need for complex treatment in adulthood.
- Orthodontic Pain Management: Orthodontic pain management is a specific treatment aimed at relieving jaw and facial pain and improving jaw function. It can help treat jaw pain, lockjaw and TMD (temporomandibular dysfunction).
- Tooth regeneration: Tooth regeneration is an exciting new area of orthodontic treatment that deals with the restoration of lost or damaged tooth structure. Helps repair or replace teeth damaged by tooth decay, injury or other factors.
Overall, Turkey offers a wide range of orthodontic treatments at affordable prices for patients looking for quality services. However, it is important for patients to do their research and ensure they are being treated by a qualified and experienced dentist to get the best results.
If you are considering orthodontic treatment in Turkey, here are a few things to keep in mind to ensure you receive the best possible treatment:
- Carefully research the surgeon and the Clinicwhere you want to have the operation performed. Make sure the surgeon is qualified and experienced and that the clinic has modern equipment and safety standards.
- Talk to the surgeon about your expectations and make sure he or she promises you realistic results.
- Consider the cost of the surgery and make sure you understand all the costs involved. Compare prices in Turkey with those in your home country.
- Allow enough time for post-surgery recovery and make sure you have someone to look after you while you recover.
Overall, Turkey offers a wide range of dental treatments at affordable prices for patients looking for quality services. However, it is important for patients to do their research and ensure they are being treated by a qualified and experienced dentist to get the best results.
FAQs on Orthodontics in Turkey: All the Answers to Your Questions
What Are the Benefits of Orthodontics in Turkey?
Turkey offers quality orthodontic services at affordable prices, experienced specialist doctors, modern technology and high patient satisfaction.
Can I pay for orthodontics in Turkey if I don't have Turkish health insurance?
Yes, foreign patients can privately pay for their orthodontic treatment in Turkey.
How is Orthodontics Diagnosed in Turkey?
Diagnosis is made through a thorough examination of the mouth, dentition and jaw supported by modern technology.Promotion (Now with 55.000 MR Welcome Bonus)
What Types of Orthodontic Treatments Are Offered in Turkey?
Turkey offers a variety of treatment methods including fixed and removable braces, splint therapy and invasive surgical treatments.
How long does an orthodontic treatment in Turkey take?
The duration of treatment depends on the individual needs and goals of the patient, but on average they last between 6 and 24 months.
How often do I need to return to Turkey to monitor my orthodontic treatment?
Monitoring visits depend on the progress of treatment, but typically patients need to return every 4 to 8 weeks.
Will orthodontic treatments in Turkey be painful?
Some minimally invasive treatments may cause mild discomfort, but most orthodontic treatments in Turkey are painless.
How much does orthodontic treatment cost in Turkey?
The price of orthodontic treatment in Turkey depends on many factors, such as the treatment method chosen, the degree of jaw misalignment and the experience of the treating dentist. On average, a treatment in Turkey costs between 2.000 and 5.000 euros.
Can I have my orthodontic treatment while on vacation in Turkey?
Yes, many patients use theirs Vacation in Turkey to receive orthodontic treatment.
What is the difference between fixed and removable orthodontic techniques?
Fixed orthodontic techniques involve brackets, wires, and archwires that are permanently attached to the teeth. They require a longer course of treatment but are usually more effective. Removable techniques include removable splints used to correct misaligned jaws.
Some examples of orthodontic treatment costs in Turkey compared to western countries are:
- Orthodontic braces (fixed braces): In Turkey, these treatments can cost between 1.000 and 2.000 euros, compared to 4.000 to 8.000 euros in western countries.
- Orthodontic braces (removable braces): In Turkey, these treatments can cost between 500 and 1.000 euros, compared to 2.000 to 4.000 euros in western countries.
- Maxillofacial Surgery: In Turkey, maxillofacial surgery can cost between 2.000 and 4.000 euros compared to 10.000 to 20.000 euros in western countries.
It is important to note that these costs are estimates and may vary depending on the type of treatment, the patient's condition and the treating physician. It is also important for patients to do their research and ensure they are being treated by a qualified and experienced dentist to ensure they are receiving the best possible treatment at an affordable price.
Note: All information on our website is of a general nature and is for informational purposes only. They are not a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment from a qualified physician or healthcare professional. If you have a health condition or are unsure about which treatment is best for you, please be sure to seek the advice of a qualified doctor or healthcare professional. Do not use the information provided on our website to diagnose or treat on your own.