Discover the beauty and History of the Turkey in 48 hours with our Travel Guides for Shield. Explore historic old towns, visit impressive ones Moscheen and museums, enjoy the local cuisine and relax at the Beach. Our tips and recommendations will help you plan your stay in Kalkan in the best possible way and get the best Time to have. Discover the highlights of the region, from points of interest & sights to culture, food and entertainment.
Here is a list of things to do in Kalkan in 48 hours:
- Explore the old town of Kalkan, known for its quaint streets and restored Ottoman houses.
- Visit the Kalkan Mosque, one of the oldest and most beautiful mosques in the city.
- Taste the local cuisine, especially traditional Turkish dishes, and visit the restaurants and cafes in the old town.
- Visit the weekly market in town to shop for local produce and souvenirs.
- Relax on Kalkan Beach and enjoy the views of the Mediterranean Sea.
- Take a boat trip along the coast and visit the surrounding beaches.
- Visit the Archaeological Museums, which contains a collection of finds from antiquity.
- Visit the Taurus Mountains and enjoy the beautiful views of the area.
- If you are out at night, visit the city's bars and clubs and enjoy the entertainment.
There are many ways to enjoy your time in Kalkan. Plan your stay well and make the most of your 48 hours. It is advisable to have a car or driver to be more flexible and explore the area.