The one from the Bench Maximum deposit rate offered only applies to Internet-Banking and Phone-Banking. For example, the 32-day interest rate on branch deposits is the Ziraat Bank 5,00%, while the Internet branch rate is 14,50%.
It is recommended to open your Turkish Lira, FX or Gold account through an internet branch. You can also open or close your time deposit account around the clock via the Internet branch.
The difference between a fixed-term deposit account and an electronic time deposit account:
- The biggest difference between an electronic time account and a classic time deposit account is that there are no branches and no operating costs.
- You can open your electronic time account immediately at any time of the day.
- Since there are no branch fees for electronic time accounts, you can earn high interest income.
- Benefit from the high welcome rate of the electronic time account.
- Time deposit accounts opened through branches have lower interest rates than electronic time accounts.
Highest paying banks / February 2022 / 24 banks
|Bench||32 days interest|
|TEB / CEPTETEB||15,00%|
|QNB financial bank||16,60%|
|Contact Albaraka directly||14,27%|
|Contact Kuveyt directly||14,17%|
Which bank has the highest welcome interest rate?
Almost all Couches offer customers high interest rates when they first open a fixed-term deposit account. The duration and amount of the welcome interest varies from bank to bank.
Welcome interest rates of some banks:
- ING Bank: 90 days
- TEB: 30 days
- Fibabanka: 60 days
- Anadolubank: 90 days
- Alternate Bank: 90 days
- Odea Bank: 100 days
- Burgan Bank: 90 days
- Vakifbank: 60 days
- QNB financial bank: 120 days
What is the withholding tax rate for fixed deposit accounts?
|Time||Turkish lira||foreign currency||Gold|
|up to 6 months (including 6 months)||5%||20%||15%|
|6 months - 1 year (including 1 year)||3%||20%||15%|
|over 1 year||0%||18%||15%|
Note! Banks can change fees and interest rates at any time. Please check the bank's website for current fees.
Note: The information provided on our website is for general informational purposes only and does not constitute recommendations or tips for financial decisions. We assume no responsibility for the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of the information provided. Please always seek the advice of a qualified financial advisor before making any decisions regarding your Finance to meet.