Discover the beauty and History of the Turkey in 48 hours with our Travel Guides for Eskisehir. Explore historic old towns, visit impressive ones Moscheen and museums, enjoy the local cuisine. Our tips and recommendations will help you plan your stay in Eskisehir in the best way and make the best Time to have. Discover the highlights of the region, from points of interest & sights to culture, food and entertainment.
Here is a list of things to do in Eskisehir in 48 hours:
- Explore the old town of Eskisehir, known for its historical buildings and alleyways.
- Visit the Osman Gazi Mosque, one of the largest and most important mosques in the city.
- Taste the local cuisine, especially traditional Turkish dishes, and visit the restaurants and cafes in the old town.
- Find out more about Museums of Anatolian Civilizations, containing a collection of finds from antiquity.
- Relax in one of the many thermal baths in the area.
- Visit the weekly market in town to shop for local produce and souvenirs.
- Take a boat trip on the Porsuk River to explore the scenic bays and islands in the area.
- Visit Anadolu University, one of the largest and most important universities in the Turkey.
- If you are out at night, visit the city's bars and clubs and enjoy the entertainment.
There are many ways to enjoy your time in Eskisehir. Plan your stay well and make the most of your 48 hours.