Discover the beauty and History of the Turkey in 48 hours with our Travel Guides for Cappadocia. Explore historic old towns, visit impressive ones Moscheen and museums, enjoy the local cuisine. Our tips and recommendations will help you plan your stay in Cappadocia in the best way and make the best Time to have. Discover the highlights of the region, from points of interest & sights to culture, food and entertainment.
Here is a list of activities to do in Cappadocia in 48 hours:
- Explore the underground cities and cave dwellings scattered throughout the region.
- Take a hot air balloon ride to see the stunning landscape of Cappadocia from the air.
- Visit the most famous tufa formations such as the Fairy Chimneys, the Horse Head Rocks and the Peri Bacalari (Fairy Caves)
- Hike through the scenic valleys, such as this Rose and the Red Valley.
- Visit the open-air museums of Goreme and Zelve, which house well-preserved Byzantine monasteries.
- Sample the local cuisine, especially traditional Turkish dishes, and visit the restaurants and cafes in the area.
- Visit the Cappadocia Museum, which contains a collection of finds from the region.
- Visit the Caravanserai Museum, a 13th-century caravanserai that is now a Museums at a hunt.
- If you want to be more active, you can go hiking, or biking Paragliding try out.
There are many ways to enjoy your time in Cappadocia. Plan your stay well and make the most of your 48 hours. To visit most places of interest it would be advisable to have a car or driver for more flexibility.